Breakfast Briefing Seminar - Tax Implications for Cross Border Employers and Workers
The Cross Border Partnership for Employment Services in conjunction with Dundalk Chamber of Commerce and Londonderry Chamber of Commerce are delighted to hold an online Breakfast Briefing Seminar - Tax Implications for Cross Border Employers and Workers
Wednesday 6th December 2023 from 10am to 11am
Attendance is FREE of Charge
Speakers: Rose Tierney, Tierney Tax Consultancy and Brendan Casey, PRSI Consultancy Ltd
Topics to be covered include:
• Redundancy payments, pensions lump sums, tax relief on pension contributions and tax requirements for the cross border worker.
• Implications and updates for employing cross border workers.
• Implications and updates for employers with staff members who work in both jurisictions.
• Social insurance benefits and pensions in a cross border situation.
• Staff retention and planning for future needs.
• Pension qualification issues
To book your FREE place click on: https://dundalk.ie/event/breakfast-briefing-seminar-on-tax-implications-for-cross-border-employers-workers-dec-2023
- Tax Breakfast - 6th December