CBPES Briefing Seminar - Tax Implications for Cross Border Employers and Workers
The Cross Border Partnership for Employment Services in conjunction with Dundalk Chamber of Commerce and Londonderry Chamber of Commerce were delighted to host an online Briefing Seminar - Tax Implications for Cross Border Employers and Workers on Wednesday 6th December.
Thank you to our speakers Rose Tierney, Tierney Tax Consultancy and Brendan Casey, PRSI Consultancy Ltd
Topics covered at the seminar included:
• Redundancy payments, pensions lump sums, tax relief on pension contributions and tax requirements for the cross border worker.
• Implications and updates for employing cross border workers.
• Implications and updates for employers with staff members who work in both jurisictions.
• Social insurance benefits and pensions in a cross border situation.
• Staff retention and planning for future needs.
• Pension qualification issues
217 people registered for the event and 153 were able to attend the online event. The event was recorded and a copy of the recording will be sent to everyone who registered. If you would like a copy of the recording please contact Brenda@dundalk.ie.
- Brendan Casey - Cross Border Presentation 6th December 2023
- CBPES Implications for Cross Border Workers Dundalk & Londonderry Chamber of Commerce 6th December - Rose Tierney