CBPES Employer Incentives Lunch North West Border Region
The Londonderry Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Cross Border Partnership for Employment Services (CBPES) and in collaboration with Letterkenny Chamber, hosted a lunch at the Waterfoot Hotel, for SMEs on employment incentives and support available to employers in the cross-border region.
This event encouraged SMEs in the region to interact and benefit from free CBPES recruitment services. Attendees were provided with information and advice from a range of business development organisations on programmes and services available in the North West region.
Speakers at the event:
- Selina Horshi - President Londonderry Chamber of Commerce
- Anna Doherty, CEO of Londonderry Chamber and CBPES Adviser
- Barbara Gibson, Department for Communities
- Brenda Hegarty, Donegal Local Enterprise Office
- Niall O'Somachain, InterTrade Ireland
- Declan Martin, Department of Social Protection, Donegal
- Edyth Dunlop, Northern Ireland Union Of Supported Employment