CBPES Tax Breakfast hosted by Londonderry Chamber of Commerce
This CBPES event was hosted by Londonderry Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Letterkenny Chamber.
The tax breakfast event was held in The Inishowen Gateway Hotel, Buncrana. The audience had the opportunity to hear presentations and discussions regarding important topics tax related to Cross Border Workers & Cross Border Employers current issues mainly Working from Home (WFH).
Other topics covered were HR related:
- Careers across borders (International mobility)
- Ireland – Employment Updates
- Work Life Balance and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2023
- UK changes to Immigration & Visas
- Aspirations and Inspirations in attraction and retentions
Presenters at the event:
- Anna Doherty - CEO LCC & CBPES Adviser
- RoseTierney, cross border tax expert
- Orla Rafferty HR Consultant
Please find the morning's presentation below or go to our publications page to see Rose and Orla's presentations
- CBPES Tax Breakfast Presentation 18 May 2023